Santa Claus Parade

Hey guys!

This weekend, the band and I are going to be apart of Hamilton, Ont… Santa Claus Parade!

We will be on a flat bed float with the Neighbour to Neighbour food drive jamming some tunes for a great cause!!

I’ve never played on a float before, but it should be a BLAST!! I can mark that off my things to do list!! :)

Actually, I’m doing a couple Christmas gigs. On Nov 18th in Toronto I will be apart of the lighting of the Christmas Tree Of Hope in front of the Eaton Center and than on Dec 3rd I will be back in Hamilton doing a free live outdoor show with Y108!! Things are really starting to pick up and it feels great to perform again!! Whoever is in the area and would like to come out for a good time, please do, would love to see you out there!! :) :)

cheers

b melo

11 Responses to “Santa Claus Parade”

1. Once I came over to this post I can only see part of it, is this my internet cell phone browser or the internet web site? Should I restart?

2. cin takvimi says:

I am not really good with English but I come up this rattling easy to read .

3. .”, I am very thankful to this topic because it really gives great information `’~

4. Hey brian just wanted to say good job today it was good to see you back in hamilton and where is the y108 going to be

5. Tonya says:

Brian you were awesome at the parade.

6. Sonia Cordeiro says:

Zellens Auto Mall was so excited to put together the float for you to perform on. You and your band did an excellent job, your voice is amazing. Thanks again for making the Santa Clause parade that more special. HAD A BLAST….

7. Steve says:

Brian ! when are you going to come to the bitter cold of Manitoba !!! ? :D :D :D :D

8. holly boily says:

hi brian

where that video when you were on et canada i wanr to see it thanks :)

9. Ashley says:

10. sheila says:

Hey Brian, Just wanted to let you know that you guys sounded and looked great today at the parade. Good to see some Hamilton talent. All the best in your future. Cheers!!!!

11. Luc says:

Hello Brian..

My name is Luc and I live in Hamilton. Just wanted to find out how everything is going for you in the Hamilton area. Who is marketing your product? Maybe I can help?

cell: 905-963-1779